Ingredients for 20-30 servings:
- 225g of butter
- 150g of icing sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 400 – 420g of flour
- 3 g of organic matcha
Shape the dough:
- Add the butter in your cooking robot at low speed for about 5-7 seconds until a paste forms.
- Add the icing sugar and beat again at the same speed for 3-4 seconds. Then add the matcha.
- Add the egg to the dough together with the vanilla extract and salt.
- Add half the flour and mix again a few seconds at low speed.
- Add the rest of the flour and beat again until you have everything well mixed.
- Sprinkle with flour the surface where you are going to knead the dough so that it does not stick.
- Once you have the round dough you can start stretching it with a rolling pin (add flour if you see that it sticks together).
- Once the dough is ready, put it in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Once the dough is cool, preheat the oven to 180 ° C and start cutting the dough.
- Bake them in the oven for 8 minutes at 180 ° C. Time may vary depending on the size of the cookies.