These cookies are an extraordinary way to get the energy of matcha and chocolate by preparing this delicious recipe in less than 30 minutes. Matcha tea comes from the best ground green tea leaves, it is important that when mixed with the rest of the ingredients we use a high quality matcha since otherwise the taste will be very bitter.
By mixing the matcha with the cocoa beans we get a chocolate flavor and a delicious crunch every time we eat them.
Ingredients for 10 cookies approximately:
- 45 ml coconut butter
- 15 ml vanilla extract
- 30 ml syrup or honey
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 pinches ground nutmeg
- 2 pinches of salt
- Cocoa beans
- 2 g of organic matcha
- Melt coconut butter and mix with vanilla extract and syrup.
- Mix the salt, matcha tea, cinnamon and nutmeg and then slowly add the almond flour until it is homogeneous.
- Add cocoa beans
- Roll the dough into a ball, separate small pieces the size of a cookie and flatten with the help of a fork.
- Place the parchment paper in the freezer for at least 15 minutes. Enjoy your cookies!