Ingredients for 6 people:
- 3 egg yolks
- 10 g of matcha tea powder
- 60 ml of hot water (80ºC approximately)
- 300 ml ofwhipped cream
- 80 g of sugar
- Mix matcha tea with hot water in a bowl until a thick paste without lumps. Reserve.
- In another bowl, beat the egg yolks with the help of a mixer. Add 50 g of sugar and set aside.
- Mount the whipped cream incorporating 30 g of sugar. Once assembled, mix with matcha tea and egg yolks until the cream is homogeneous.
- Add the cream 4 hours in the freezer to get it frozen…and enjoy!