The Matcha latte is one of the most popular drinks that is made with matcha tea powser.
Every day more and more people are replacing their moring coffee with a matcha latte, since, in addition to providing energy, it contains a lot of antioxidants.
- 200 ml of milk (soy, almond, dairy…)
- 1 g of organic matcha
- Heat 200 ml of milk at 80 ° C
- Pour 1 gram of matcha into a glass or bowl
- Add a little hot milk in the glass (just enough to cover the matcha) and beat with an electric or bamboo whisk until a thin layer of foam is formed.
- Add the rest of the milk (approx. 140 ml).
- If you want to sweeten your matcha latte, add a pinch of brown sugar or any other sweetener.
Here you will find more information on how to prepare a matcha latte the proper way.