Ingredients for 12-15 macarons:
For the macarons:
- 1 egg white
- 30 g of white sugar
- 30 g of almond flour
- 40 g of glass sugar
- 5 g of organic matcha
For the filling:
- 50 g of philadelphia cheese
- 80 g of butter
- 70 g glass sugar
- 8 g of milk
- In a bowl beat the egg whites until stiff and then add 30 g of white sugar.
- Sift 30 g of flour with 40 g of glass sugar and 5 g of matcha and add everything to the same bowl, mixing well.
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with nonstick baking paper. Fill a pastry bag with a wide mouthpiece and create the macarons about 4 cm of diameter in the baking tray with enough space between them so that they do not touch later in the oven. Let it rest a minute until slightly hardened on the surface, while preparing the macarons filling.
- To prepare the filling of the macarons, in a bowl mix the philadelphia cheese with 70 g of glass sugar and 15 g of milk.
- Put the baking sheet with the macarons in the oven and bake 15 minutes at 150 ºC. They have to be well baked without getting brown.
- Let the macarons cool at room temperature for 10 minutes.. Once cold fill them with a pastry bag with the cream that we have prepared for the filling and assemble it with another macaron as if it were a sandwich (two macarons tapas with the filling in between).
- Serve when the filling has hardened. If they are not going to be consumed at the moment they can be kept in a closed container as long as they are cold, otherwise it will not harden the dough and will remain soft.