- 190 g of white chocolate (29% of cocoa)
- 150 g de strawberries
- 10 g of organic matcha
- Wash the strawberries well and let them dry on absorbent paper.
- In a saucepan melt the white chocolate in a water bath. Once melted remove from heat, let temper and add the sifted matcha. Mix well and we have matcha chocolate.
- Line a tray that enters the freezer or refrigerator with baking paper. Dip the strawberries in the matcha chocolate. Place in the tray with enough space between them.
- Put the tray with the strawberries in the freezer for 30 minutes or until the chocolate hardens, and the strawberries are ready to serve.